so many things.
- the zone leaders forgot to tell us that all of the leaders were coming to mcallen and 4 sisters would be staying with us... it was insane. everything went really well.
- we had a huge service project with all the leaders. we groomed the national butterfly center. *tip don't wear perfume to a butterfly place. the bugs will ATTACK you.
- Mia and Aaliyah got baptized
- we had a flour fight as a zone.. (nylons full of flour) the elders said it was like call of duty.. i wouldn't know.. but it was super fun
- made a birthday "graham cracker house" cake for the birthday kids
So many things have happened. The work is amazing here; we literally run from appointment to appointment. This morning we woke up at 4am to get everything done.. no joke. I always remember back to my farewell when the sister missionaries pulled me aside and gave me the greatest advice. "Find yourself by forgetting yourself."
people to save.
things to do.
xo, enjoy yo life
click for happiness